Refill lives option

kingbrose
kingbrose Posts: 3 Newbie

I used nine gold bars to refill my lives and my gold was taken and I didn’t get any lives. What does a person do?

Answers

• kingbrose
    kingbrose Posts: 3 Newbie

I think I need the 1000 and the 2000 badges olease

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

If you really really really want the badges for 1000 and 2000 levels, then you need to post a screenshot at the right discussion topics. You can do the search. My device is too hard to give you the links. Sorry.

About the purchase, I think you have to contact players support from your game menu.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @kingbrose and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Regarding your purchase issue, I will post screenshots for you to follow so you can contact the support through your game. First, you need to find the blue cogwheel on the lower-left corner of your map.

After that click on the question mark and then "Purchases and Gold Bars" like on the pictures below.

As for the badges, you will find all the milestone badges here. I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need anything else. In order to reach my just type "@" before my name. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you really really really want the badges for 1000 and 2000 levels, then you need to post a screenshot at the right discussion topics. You can do the search. My device is too hard to give you the links. Sorry.

About the purchase, I think you have to contact players support from your game menu.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?