🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

We are searching for Soda & Community Experts! Do you have what it takes?

Options

Comments

• congratulations
    congratulations Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Off-topic)

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Community Manager @LadyRaffie & The "Candy Crush Soda Saga Expert" Applicants,

Time for another résumé, I see. Did one at Page 10 on 5/24/2020, so here it is again.

I also would like to be considered on a "Game Expert", position on 2 King Games.

• 1st - Candy Crush Saga
    • 2nd - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Here are 2 screenshots. I will also give one of my post on (CCS) at:

*Level 7081 - Beating It! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

You have seen my posts on "Supersonic Lolly" for (CCSS) in the past. Along, with other posts on things.

My Current Map Level 7416 (Finished Level 7415) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 9th Time - Origins7 Dale

My Current Map Level 5186 (Finished Level 5185) Episode Drippy Dreams - On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Episode Drippy Dreams

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Love to teach, & give back to others, what was given to me. Well hope I qualify, for "Game Expert".

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

7/14/2020

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

I see we have a lot of good candidates to become Game Experts! And I know you are trying to show us that the Community really matters to you by making an impact.

How? Well, there are different options, but the most relevant ones are:

@hechicerilla you are doing great and you are going in the right direction! Keep that way, become an influential and active member of this Community and you will become right away a Candidate for Candy Crush Soda Game Expert.😉

I know some of you as @candycrushinit @teresawallace44 had shown interest but you can't be Game Experts for two Communities ( @teresawallace44 : @Lola_Pop stole you for her Pyramid Community 😢) However, the more you help in Discussions and in Support in different communities , the more chances you will get to become Superstars

@Origins7_Dale we will contact you very soon 🤗

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

I would love to become a Superstar 🌟🌟 !

I know @Lola_Pop asked me to be a Game Expert in Pyramid Solitaire Saga but I’d like to think I could help anyone I’m any game including the ones I don’t even play. 🤗

I think I do better in card games anyway especially solitaire. So being a game expert for that was right up my alley.♥️♣️♦️♠️

Thank you for all these great opportunities and appreciation. 💕💕

Be safe and stay better. 💕🍭💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

oh! Thank you very much for your words @LadyRaffie . I have been very excited to read that. Of course I would love to have that badge and become an expert in something. Since I came here I have tried to help everyone in my power. I have not done it with the intention of winning something or being promoted in any way, I just did it because I love feeling useful. And now comes my doubt (I always have doubts 🤣🤣🤣🤣) I haven't played Candy Crush Soda in years, is it necessary to play in that game? Or is it indifferent? Currently I am only active in Candy Crush Saga and Alpja Betty Saga, although I have other downloaded games, but as I said, I haven't used them for a long time.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @teresawallace44, @Lola_Pop,

Let's see. On "Pyramid Solitaire Saga", think I am on or around Level 1400+, or so. But, haven't played in a while. Both (CCS) & (CCSS) been keeping me busy.

Didn't even realize it was a King game, until much later. So where are you both at?

Should get these "Community Managers" to post their levels. You want your "Badges", don't you? (hehe)

Heard @LadyRaffie is at or over Level 5000 on "Soda". Same here, no screenshot, no badge. 😁

Loving picking on you people.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/18/2020

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

@LadyRaffie Hello good afternoon. I think I am eligible to become expert in candy crush soda saga As per your 2 question my answer is yes. I help players to solve there problems & also encouraging players

Note: I don't know above language. But i am translating from translator then helping players . 1 I make a list of new bees. I introduced them to community's

2.Most asked question by many new bees How to save game progress. Then if post this massage to those who required

3.I also motivate player sometimes they fed up from tough level

4 I beat score of game expert Yosca

As per my game skill I made score above 2 millions in level 1500 to beat game expert who's score was around 1.3m

5 I am the first player who reach at level 5000

6: I am very active in fun area . There r my 2 post out of 10

7.I also take part in another post

Plz consider me to become game expert in candy Crush soda saga

• quannguyen
    quannguyen Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale

Here are the levels I am on...

Pyramid Solitaire Saga -

Candy Crush Soda Saga -

Don’t forget Candy Crush Saga -

The last one I play is Candy Crush Friends -

I would love some badges in Pyramid Solitaire too. 😁👍

Be safe and stay well. 💕💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?