I'm not happy with CCSS

124»

Comments

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

Ok, I have those but why would you make an event if not everyone will have it? It's been so long since kimmys arcade has come out and I still don't have it! These things always say you will have this event in your game soon, but I don't even have soda teams! I'm not upset that I have few events, I'm upset that I don't have the exciting ones!

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4

@cupcakequeen273 you don't mention at which level you r playing. Every yesterday I play new level most probably tomorrow. You r new here felling no good, but when you will understand this community lot of fun here. I just here from about 4 months. Initially I was also confused here, but this community is very helpful

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020

Hi @cupcakequeen273,

If I may make a suggestion, may let you get some of the things you want. Not sure what "Device" you use, but I use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", on gaming, I don't use wifi.

It took from Nov. 2019 to July 2020, for me to get "Kimmy's Arcade". When it was first released, it was only available to the wifi / phone app groups. So a 9 month wait, for me. Like expecting a baby. (hehe)

So my suggestion, is use the "Win 10 PC - Desktop App", from the Microsoft Store, on your PC. This way, you have both wifi & PC Apps. You may get what you want. No guarantees on this, but it should improve your chances on these mini / side games.

If you get the "Soda Squad Team App", then I also recommend, you join a "Team". Boosters are hard to get these days, with a "Team", you increase your chances again on getting boosters.

In fact, there are 2 openings now on my team.

*See my post at:

Find a Team | Find a member for your Team! - Page 11 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/913837#Comment_913837/p11

Hope this helps you out.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/16/2020

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,790 Level 3

Origins7_Dale, I'm not sure that Win 10 PC gives advantages in receiving any additional quests (single or team).

I tried to download the game on 5 gadgets under my account.

On 4 of them, everything is the same (laptop, iPhone and 2 androids). The same set of opportunities to earn bonuses.

5th is an old tablet. There I would be surprised if something appeared. There is no technical support from the manufacturer for a long time. The operating system is ancient by modern standards. And not updated.

Win 10 PC has one advantage. But it does not affect the number of bonuses and boosters that you can earn to complete levels.

(using google translator)

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

I'm using a phone not a PC, and I'm using my king account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?