Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• lala46
    lala46 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lola_Pop, I'm happy to say that BGH has been working great for me for the past 3 weekends. I know others are having problems so I feel greatful. Please thank the Team.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

@lala46 I'm glad that you able to play BGH trouble free for 3 weekends.😊 That is Great! But please don't thank the team just yet. 😅There are things to be fix for some of us. I just don't want them to feel too happy yet.😁😁😁

For me personally, last version worked a lot better (no glitches at all) than this new version. problem after problem,🙄

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop I had not been able to play BGH for three entire months until this weekend. I was so happy to finally have it back!

I think the reason we are all having different amounts of energy removed is because the Studio is testing. Could you please deliver the message that 50 energy is too much, and that 20 energy is much more balanced? The waiting time is more reasonable, and it allows us to try and play 5 times instead of only 2 😁

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

I want to be happy too...

Bubblegum hill... Why don't you come to me?

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Thank you for responding to my inquiry above. Maybe a better way to broadcast this type of "move" (redirecting to a new or a nother thread) would cut down on the blood pressure medications? Also would allow for timelier responses so it doesn't seem that either party is left with the feeling that they are talking to themselves 😉

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

@Lola_Pop

BGH worked fine for me.Apart from a couple hours that it didn’t let me play.(. and that I guess is because I had 4 timed boosters, its only fair as I would have undue advantage! )

No complaints at all.. just overjoyed to have BGH back!

• Tris
    Tris Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

I don't understand why I don't have BGH. May I have an explaination ?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

@lala46 , @Crazyforfun , @LizzyLemondrop - I'm glad you could enjoy the climb this past weekend! 🤗

@mfnpa , you're right- I'm very sorry for the confusion 😓

@SevimHülyaGörgün , @Tris , @tmwallace , I just hope you get the Bubblegum Troll's visit back again soon! The control group will get smaller and smaller as the tests go on, so there will be more possibilities for you to see the hill now.

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Lola_Pop

Please... I'm waiting. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

I just hope you get the Bubblegum Troll's visit back again soon! The control group will get smaller and smaller as the tests go on, so there will be more possibilities for you to see the hill now.

But @Lola_Pop What I do not understand and please explain it to me: Last weekend and the weekend before I had irregular BGH, it was there and it vanished. Last weekend it came Sunday 11.00 pm once; I won the throne, waiting to get dethroned .... in 5 minutes I was dethroned and BGH was gone too. Didn’t come back. The weekend before it came Saturday, I won the throne, waiting, but BGH was gone again and I received the gold....one hour kater BGH was there again, and after using up the lightning and waiting for the refill it vanished again. I mean it’s so irregular, why?? When it was there, it was just fine, received lollipops, 1 hour free play and gold, I had no problems. So why did it vanish? Please can you explain to make me understand? Or can the studio clarify ?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?