[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for all your feedback @Yosca @Roary @Ditte @Origins7_Dale @jrnygirl67

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when giving feedback, to make the most out of it:

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you. We won't allow anyone to be disrespectful either to players or to the Studio by any circumstance
    • The use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting.Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful
    • This thread is for and only for feedback.Everything else will be edited by Off-topic

Thanks a lot ! Keep the feedback coming! 🤗

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Again the wrap/cb couldn't get me past the first round, which I think it should!

As @Yosca I don't like the striped and wrapped candies. I never use them when playing. Fish, colourballs and colourbombs aren't valued much by me either. I prefer hands, striped lollies and now that BGH is gone ordinary lollies and goldbars.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ipete,

If I may make a suggestion. You can raise your chances on getting mini / side games, by loading the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", from the Microsoft Store to your PC. Especially if you are using wifi / phone app now.

As I mentioned on "Kimmy's Arcade", it was released back on Nov. 2019, to the wifi / phone app groups. I got it on 7/8/2020, for the PC. Around a 9 month wait. No guarantees here, just getting your chances or percentages up. Now both groups are covered or being used, wifi & PC.

Hope this helps.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/24/2020

• Thumps68
    Thumps68 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am very disappointed in the new Arcade Rush. There is no way to win. I have even used gold bars to try to win and it is not possible. They don't even Trey to be decent and give the prizes up to the levels you did beat.

Never thought I would see the day where this game would be so blatant to rig a game feature

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Thumps68 Hi and welcome i dont have this feature in my game so cannot really comment to much but would suggest just trying the general troubleshooting tips to make sure everything is as it should

Please check for game up date and log out and restart your device. Then log back in see if this helps

Thanks

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

It is their way for you to enjoy the game more. 😁 But it does frustrated some players. Now I'm glad I don't have the rush feature.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Thumps68 ,

Very sorry for your disappointment about this feature. Sometimes these things take us to think negatively but i hope other than this feature you must be having a good experience about the game. In every game there is a basic rule that it gets tough with every passing level and so it applies here also. So i would like to encourage you to not to be disappoint and keep enjoying the game. Bonus features come and go. But try to take your game upto that level where you depend very less on boosters.

Best of luck and once again keep enjoying thats matter most.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,912 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Thumps68 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I have received this feature only about a week or so! All I have noticed is that, when the level is not finished, it asks us for 4 Gold Bars to finish the level. But, if we do not want to spend them, the rewards we have gained till now will also be lost!

Can you please tell me something... was it not like that before? If we lose a level, can we collect the rewards we have gained till then, and leave? Is that how it worked? So, what about the Gold Bars? Did you have to use Gold Bars if you are about to lose a level? If so, how many? Or there was no option for that?

I would like to know more about how this feature worked before and compare it to the current one (or to the one I have now)..

Can you please help me out and explain these? You can simply post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,294 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Thumps68 Yes you are right! I also don’t like the change in difficulty of Kimmy’s Arcade. More players mentioned it and we have a main thread where you can give your feedback here: New feature Kimmy’s Arcade I hope you’ll give your feedback too, because if we don’t nothing will change. And so far the studio made some changes regarding the rewards, because of our feedback. So please go to the main thread 🙂. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?