New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Comments

• Andrea70
    Andrea70 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi

I was happy get back Kimmy's Arcade. Unfortunetly the after the 2-3 or even today after the first round I always get fail. What is the chance to win anything on this game? I think the chance of winning is extremly low, it is just piss me of.

Andrea

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,586 Soda Moderator

Feedback time @LadyRaffie 😊

Please pass to the Studio the changes they’ve made to win a level are too difficult. The type of blockers and the boosters to be used to get the board full of jelly are regularly not in comparison. As a result, it is sometimes not even possible to win level 1. I have to say, I love the rewards to be won, except for the striped and wrapped candies. I hope they’ll make it easier to win the levels without using gold bars.

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

@Yosca don'forget Lola pop too

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

I think the person playing the tablet is in the worst situation.

Not because the device is bad, but because people use it the least. For inquiries on the Internet, for purchases, payments, various communications.

Laptops are used more. And smartphones are used many times more.

And developers need to adapt each function of the game for each type of device separately.

So it turns out that a device that is less popular is relegated to the background.

This is bad for the tablet user. But this is the right choice of priorities for IT companies. For their corporate interests.

(using google translate)

• Yosca
    edited July 2020

No I don’t think so. According to the help center:

“Currently, many of our exciting extra challenges and live events are predominately on mobile platforms. 

Implementing events and challenges on the desktop versions of the games takes a different set of specifications and delivery requirements, which rely on some resources outside King over which we have no control. For this reason, we're not always able to implement all events on all platforms.

As the majority of our players now enjoy gameplay on mobile devices, we focus our efforts on ensuring that this is accessible there first.”

I don’t have all the features, and certainly not some new like the noble and royal path, and the move rush. I play on iPad and I have the app on my phone. I have the same features on both devices: Mr. Toffee’s Fair, Teams, Kimmy’s Arcade and Soda Summer Vacation.I always had BGH even during the whole week (I am in the highest levels) , and didn’t get it back, even on the weekends.

I think it depends more on what kind of mobile you play (Android, iOS or Windows) and do you play via King account or Facebook. Also I think tablets are compared with mobile devices....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@Yosca ok let's say I want to play Kimmy's arcade. What will give the best chance of having it?

• Yosca

I wish I could tell you that. When I was only playing on the iPad, my husband decided to play Soda on his Android tablet. He got pretty quickly the noble and royal path, which I've never seen (still not). So I thought, let’s check the features on my Android phone as well. No, no other features 😕. I do believe that the players who can test features are randomly chosen. But I also have to say, after my husband deleted the Soda app again, I got Kimmy's Arcade back on both devices within 2 weeks 🤔 But that could also be coincidental

• Roary
    Roary Posts: 35 Level 2

I’m playing Kimmi Arcade and Enjoying the boosts, fav is striped lollipop hammer. BOOM!

• mattbondy
    edited July 2020

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• mattbondy

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?