So frustrating!! "Cannot connect to the Internet".

Options
Barb1957
Barb1957 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑

I've cleared by cache, logged out and back in, restarted my laptop and still cannot connect!

I'm about ready to uninstall this game for good UGH

Best Answer

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Delete the game and reinstall it or update it to get the latest version, make sure that the Internet is connected to your phone and check if the connection is slow if the connection is good and the game errors are continuing with you to appear send your problem and your ID number to the support mail in your game or to send a support mail In the community here to help you

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I'm sorry if you have this problem. Is it just this game or in general? If it is just this game, please uninstall and reinstall it. Please refresh and clear the cache and restart. Good luck Boosters can be lost during uninstallation.

Please be aware of this.

• Barb1957
    Options

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have paid money for some of the boosters that may be lost. Will you re-instate them? I also have 98 of 100 gold bars ready to "cash in". Will they be honoured if lost?

• Barb1957
    Options

FYI...this is happening on both my laptop and my tablet. Both devices are definitely connected to Wifi.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello again:

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

Please go to the Help Center under Buy & Gold Bars.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please keep the sent email and if you do not get a response, send it again. After 3 days, please. Good luck

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Barb1957 !

Welcome to the Community 🤗

If you lost your purchased Boosters, we would reinstate them- as @Spinnifix says, you should contact Player Support in that case. Moreover, the Gold Bars are saved in our system (if you play connected to the Kingdom through a King account, or to Facebook), so you won't lose them.

Let us know if the reinstallation solves the problem, please 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Delete the game and reinstall it or update it to get the latest version, make sure that the Internet is connected to your phone and check if the connection is slow if the connection is good and the game errors are continuing with you to appear send your problem and your ID number to the support mail in your game or to send a support mail In the community here to help you

• Barb1957
    Options

Thank you everyone for your help. I "reset" the game and the King Community reinstated my boosters - and then some :) I will continue playing and enjoying this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?