Level 659 I collect the 3 cheesey plates but it doesn't let me pass. What am I missing?

Marie_Jeralds
Marie_Jeralds Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 659.  I collect the 3 cheesey plates but game still continues and when I run out of moves it says I failed.  What am I missing?

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Marie, there are no examples of this level online yet so I cannot look at it.   Are you able to take a screenshot of the game just after you collect all it asks for and post it here?   We might be able to see the problem?

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster

You may not have reached the minimum score for the level. In some cases, the minimum score is higher than normal and if you complete the goal before reaching it the level stays in "stand-by".I bet you used a 3 letter word with the bombs to break the first plate right?I would expect them to fix the level soon-ish and ask for more reasonable minimum score.

• Scott_Perrin
    Scott_Perrin Posts: 2 Newbie

nBoo is correct. I had to play the round 10 times getting all three cheesy plates before scoring enough points to move to the next level.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?