Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
why is no one explaining why there are no levels? Why are we being penalized for our progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay! So happy it's finally showing up in your game!
@Snow_Rider @redeer1 it only happened to me once so far
Hi friends
Star tournament is working for this week👋
Thank you @cariek! This is very kind of you! But the device restart to get new levels - that's something new. Did it happen once? Or does it happen every time
@redeer1 to get my levels I had to restart my phone the the levels were there I'm no quite finished with this week's level when I am I'll let people know if the star tournament is working
I am on level 5851. There was no star tournament to play. Was unable to play the King Tug of war and have fallen from 2nd to last place. I would like someone who can honestly tell me how all of this is fair to those who were in this situation. How is it fair to rob us from earning boosters and coins while others were able to. Can you give me that information? If not I really would like someone to explain it. I really like emailing King and telling me to check here because it is jam packed with information. Or, PummyRaj telling me to check back the next day. I believe his words were “All of the Kingsters are not available because it was midnight there(next part was comical) HENCE! Check back the next day for updates. And I henceforth checked the next day and yep no update
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔 Could you please confirm whether you're still able to progress in the game? If you're currently on Level 5851, that means the latest levels have already arrived in your game. You'll have 99 new levels to complete this week, and once you've finished them all, you should be able to access the Star Tournament, which has now been fixed:
As for tug of cards, would you mind sharing a few more details about what happened? For example, did the event disappear completely, or were the buttons unresponsive? Would be really appreciated to get more information on that. Thanks!
Hi there! What level are you on? TWe've just released new levels today, so the latest level in the game is now 5950. We release 100 new levels every week, so if you're at the end of the map, you should see the newest levels available to play. Or are you referring to levels from Star Tournament?
@PummyRaj are there any updates?
Hello again @redeer1,
Our Solitaire Community In-charge announced this morning that the issue with Star Tournament was fixed! Please check their comment below👇
As I have already informed in your previous thread, I did see more reports about Star Tournament not appearing even after installing the latest version!
None of the Kingsters are available right now as it is almost midnight for them! Hence, I request you to please be patient till tomorrow to receive any update!
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding!🙏
they just keep saying “great news, it’s fixed!” every week this has been happening despite it not being fixed.