has anyone passed level 669?

Options
Carol_Egan
Carol_Egan Posts: 4 Newbie

I have tried for weeks to pass level 669. IMPOSSIBLE! the help desk is no help. I'm done with alphabetty!!

Answers

• Debbie_Holley
    Debbie_Holley Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have also been struggling with this level for over a month now! It isn't even classed as a 'difficult' level. It really is impossible to pass this level and it is SO frustrating. I am beginning to not enjoy playing the game anymore as this level is a CHORE not an enjoyment :/ 

• Carol_Egan
    Options

Please read Allesandro's answer. I finally solved the level using his strategy. It is indeed possible with just a little patience. Good luck!

• Debbie_Holley
    Options

Hi Carol. Thank you for your reply. I am following Allesandro's tips. I contacted King Care and apparently there are many of us struggling with this level so they made adjustments to it yesterday so it is a little bit easier. I havent completed the level (yet) but it does seem more easier to complete so hopefully I will pass it very soon :) 

• Carol_Egan
    Options

Alphabetty is very addicting, isn't it? You'll pass it soon...

• Debbie_Holley
    Options

VERY addictive! I am determined to pass it! Thank you :)

• Jules-10
    Jules-10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You don't make it to Level 669 by being stupid.  But it appears that there are very few players who have managed to complete this level and move on.  I was only one letter away from succeeding (ONCE) and have not even come close ever since (a few weeks).  Trying to follow all the suggestions and tips, but I'm burned out now.  There must be a way for King to allow players to skip a level now and then.

• Debbie_Holley
    Options

Jules, It is SO frustratingly annoying! King Care said, in a different post on the newer site, that they made the level 'more easier'. It sure does not seem that it has been made easier, AT ALL! I have been struggling for months. I sit for ages, concentrating and taking my time to try and get the longest words possible. When I find a long word, 8 letters, the game 'shuffles' and then starts a new game *sighs* I am sooooooooo close to deleting the game. It is not fun anymore, it has become a chore and a nuisance. I even spent real money on buying Gold Bars in the hope it would help me pass this level but I haven't come close enough to even warrant using any of them.

King Care, please respond and explain why this level is so hard. It isn't even classed as a hard level, so it is supposed to be easy, surely?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!

• Debbie_Holley
    Options

Many congratulations on passing this level (more than once!) maybe i should learn Italian as in english it is impossible to find 8 letter words. I tried again this morning. Spent 40 minutes, on ONE game and didn't even come close. Thank you for replying and for the screenshots. Perhaps I should screenshot my game and ask King Care if THEY can complete the level.

• Debbie_Holley
    Options

I spent an HOUR playing ONE game and all of the gold bars I bought and have finally, after 3 months, completed the level! That was the hardest, most frustrating and unenjoyable level ever! I wish every player all the luck in the world to pass this level. I honestly don't think I would have passed it if I hadn't bought gold bars. Good luck everyone!

• Donna_Burridge
    Donna_Burridge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After playing continuously for 3 weeks and getting nowhere I found the advice from Alessandro........and it worked!!!! :):) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?