13»

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    hi @kayecuppatea

a crown is created when making a 4-letter word
    a blaster is created when making a word longer than 4 letters
    general strategy(quoting Herb) ... "You play the game with blasters ; you BEAT the game with CROWNS!"
    each level is different ... some levels 3 letter words help meet the objective(but this is rare)
    ... for most levels crowns are necessary at the end to clear isolated objects(or to spread cheese)
    ... "Collect all the required words"(like level 669) use a combination of crowns and blasters to reach the objective(level 669 requires four 10-letter words)
    ... blasted crowns add to a word's length
    ... most blasted crowns are returned to the board

• annspalding
    annspalding Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

one of the people commented that you don’t get to Level 669.by being stupid...which I find absolutely 100%correct...but my patience has been tested..I can see now I will never get beyond 669..🤮 In these trying times my mind has been taken of C***D....but now I think it’s time to call it a day Alpha Betty...🥵

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

hi @annspalding

669 is one of the tougher levels ... even with 23 moves ... it started with 13 moves in Mar 2018

if you decide to return and give it another try there is an example you can study

the example is completed in 16 moves ... 9 blasters were used ... along with 7 crowns(crowns were created on 5 consecutive moves)

2 of the 4 ten-letter words were achieved by blasting crowns(which preserves the crowns)

sometimes it helps to take a break when you hit a tough level

click on examples(below) in a new tab or a new window and scroll all of the way down to find level 669

click on the smaller image showing 25 moves left ... then use the right arrow to view the next move

good luck if you give it another go

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?