🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Bug on level 321 diamond diaries

Options
Giorgia_Giannese
Giorgia_Giannese Posts: 7 Level 2

I' ve found a bug in level 321 diamond diaries.When I push the diamond underneath on the platform tuta should launch it high to pass the level, it doesn't rise up but disappears below. Can you help me?is there a mode to solve the problem?I can't play. Thank you

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Giorgia- Thanks for letting us know. I am going to send you a private message so that I can check your account. 

Please look for the envelope icon in King Care, in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello there Giorgia! I will pass this on to the Moderators immediately so they can contact the Studio to find a fix for it. I am so sorry about this and I will let you know if I hear anything about this. Thanks for writing and have a great day.

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Options

Ok, I'm waiting for news

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

:) Just hang in there! They aren't here for the weekend, but I will make sure on Monday that the Mod sees this immediately. Have a great weekend!

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Options

Have you got news about my problem?thank you

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Ciao Giorgia,

Thank you for posting! I had a look at the level and everything is working fine it seems. Could you please give me a bit more details maybe and send a screenshot? A screenshot would be very helpful for us to understand the problem.

Also, make sure your game is up to date on your mobile or PC. I can see your playing from Android, is that correct?

Thanks Giorgia, I'll be looking forward to your reply :)

Mia

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Options

When diamond falls on the platform, it disappears. I have the screenshot. How can send you the screenshot?

• QueenMia
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hey Giorgia,

You would need to access the site through a PC or laptop if that's possible. However, I found a video that shows how the level should go - Do you mean that the diamond is not getting pushed as it shows on the video around 1'09?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-ldwjtDGw

Thanks in advance!

Mia

• QueenMia
    edited July 2018
    Options

Thanks for the screenshot, Giorgia. There's a glitch, indeed. However, the diamond should not have moved at all since the perfume level is not high enough. 

Does the game start with the diamond at the bottom like on your screenshot or does it fall at the end of the level regardless if there's enough perfume or not?

Thanks!

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Options

the diamond falls when the perfume level increases. I tried in many ways. even with the perfume level at its best, bursting all the bottles, the diamond falls and then disappears

• QueenMia
    Options

Thanks Giorgia. I'm checking with the Studio to see if there's a glitch or something but from what I can see, other players are passing the level, so it does not seem to be a general problem.

Are you playing on your Android mobile? Can I please ask you to make sure the App is up-to-date and re-install the game to see if that solves the problem? Please let me know! 

Thank you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?