1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Bug on level 321 diamond diaries

Options
2»

Answers

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Giorgia_Giannese Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yes, i play with Android. I have updated the game and i ha e tryed to reinstall the game but the problem is not solved :(

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Giorgia,

This is such a weird issue! I checked with the Studio and they made a release this morning to update the game. Can I ask you to reinstall the App once last time please to make sure the latest updates from this morning are there?

Once you've done that, the level should be showing as normal. Could you please confirm to me if all is fine then?

Thanks a lot, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mia

• Giorgia_Giannese
    Giorgia_Giannese Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I' ve reinstalled this afternoon the app but problem not solved :( i have the last update and mg telephone is update. There is not solution :(

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Giorgia- Thanks for letting us know. I am going to send you a private message so that I can check your account. 

Please look for the envelope icon in King Care, in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks!

• Jo_Gaming_Raseta
    Jo_Gaming_Raseta Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

I have the same problem 3 times I have reached the highest water level, diamond drops, and then disappears. I am playing on a laptop via facebook.

Just tried again, make that 4 times

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jo, and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with the level too. I'll send you a private message to explain how to proceed. Check your inbox! For this, click on the envelop on the top right hand corner, next to your avatar. Remember to tilt your screen if you're using your mobile.

Speak soon :)

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?