What can come in this update in early December?

Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited November 27 in Discussions
I know that in this update will bring the diamond counter repaired but will Aunty Bernadetta will send missions to charlie collect diamonds ??
and I think Lucy would love to make jewelry with pieces that we can win by completing a piece of jewelry.  <3 
Let's see what can come. ;) 

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,681 Community Manager
    Hehe @Lucas_Yan_Maia that's a great question!! Come on guys, any guesses or wishes?

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 25 ✭✭
    There are so many desires @QueenMia and I do not even know which one O.o 
    but I wish there, were missions for you to win diamonds,
    challenges for us to win something kind: collect X of special diamonds and collecting all would win a reward,
    create our own jewelry with pieces purchased when we collect diamonds and share for players to see and vote which one is the best.
    Phew, there are so many that I can only say 3.
    HAVE A SASSY DAY @QueenMia ; ;)  
  • LimLim Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Oh! I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! ;) That was amazing and thanks for updating! QueenMia! Happy a SASSY day and Happy Playing! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

• Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Hello @QueenMia!  Hope you and family are well :)

The 2 new great features are already there on the Mobile --
    (1) Shake the Piggy Bank - get 5 Gold Bars for free; and
    (2) "Rest up & accumulate moves" when you want to beat Super Hard level 

The only Wish I have is that "The Diamond Counter to comes back, count properly & give the Gold Bars EVEN for the past collections when the Counter went MIA.

But, may be..... OK, I will ask!!  Can the KING Team add the feature -- "Watch an Ad & get 3 (or may be 5) moves" both on Mobile and PC?  That would be GREATEST feature when we need just 1 or 2 moves to beat that tough level  ;)

Just a thought & wish  :)