1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I have done everything and my game still stops I miss playing

candace39
candace39 Posts: 6 Level 2
? What will fix it

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    That’s a real shame @candace39😔 Did you try updating both the game and device software, or set them to automatically update? Did you try force closing all apps that are open, but you are not using? Did you try all the steps I’ve screenshoted below from the in-game Help Center? 

• candace39
    candace39 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    I did all the above twice actually. But I think I know what the problem is... when I press the Facebook login button on the homescreen. ... that's when it stops when I login!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for my late reply! 😔

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug again. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?