? about winning streak

suebecsuebec Posts: 1
Hi all, new here!  I hope I didn't miss it but I've searched everywhere about the winning streak.. Good 'ol Peter.  :)  All I have found is that it can expire.  I had it but it disappeared one day.  My question that I can't find an answer to is when it expires can you ever get it back or is it gone for good?  Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,760 Superstar
    Hello @suebec, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community 😀

I have only heard about this “Peter Feature”, but never had him in my game!!  Hence, I cannot give you an appropriate response for your Question.  

But, I will tag the Diamond Diaries in-charge @Jelly Jenny  to look at your Question and help you with it 👍

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a nice rest of the day/evening! 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,756 Community Moderator
    Thanks for tagging @Pummy Raj

Hi @suebec :waving:

Peter is taking a little break so you won't be seeing him in the game just now. But hopefully he will make a glorious come back soon! 

In the meantime you can check out our "Travel Tales" competition here which gives you a chance to win Gold. Have a great day! 

Can you solve the Community mystery? Check out the contest here and win amazing prizes!
    New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!