๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Community Race 3.0 - are you the most brilliant racer? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Oops @Lim I've edited the list now :)ย 

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Congratulations for all the near future winners ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Jelly Jennyย  I used mobizen samsung to record my (126) level
    ..ย In this video I don't make the best score in the play .. but in the end when I finish the level .. the leader board show my best score in this level ๐Ÿ˜Š It is considered a proof .. when I go to home I will upload it to youtube .. and link it here ..ย 

There is another way to proof it .. you all can add me on facebook .. my score will be in your leader board .. I think

I don't want to break the rules .. but if I proof that it is my score in this levelย  can I have only the half of the prize .. only theย Diamond Racer Badgeย .. without the gold ..ย 

Maybe the result can be considered as a tie with the other best player ... and we take the badge equally
    ( + I do not take gold)

It was a very good moment when I won with that score๐Ÿ˜Š but my 2years old daughter jumped next to me and make it hard to take the screenshot in the right time๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    Started trying for this contest a week and ago I was at level 10. I am new to the community and enjoy playing these challenges. My top score so far is 14800!ย 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,974 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Wow! Welcome back to play Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Nice score too! @KitKathySuzyQ ๐Ÿ‘
    You can still chance to win 20 gold bars when she picks you of lucky racers until the contest is ended! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    But the Best Top Scorer's score is 18,750 currently!
    If you want to catch up the Best Top Scorer, you can play again on level 126! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Have a SASSY weekend! โค๏ธ
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Jelly Jenny, no problem at all ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I have realized about it after posting that screenshot and I knew it wouldnโ€™t be accepted ๐Ÿ˜Š ย  Thatโ€™s why, I wrote that I will try again and post the end score soon. ย I tried again and here is the score with 5 more moves left. ย By the time end score showed, I was a bit late to take the pic. ย So, anyway, here it is

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Jelly Jenny I have gained a much better score but not sure whether you will accept it or not!! ย But, worth a try๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Thank you!ย 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,974 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes! Your screenshot is accepted. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So your final score is 19,825. @Pummy Raj ๐Ÿคฉ
    Congratulations! You beat the Best Top Scorer completed! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    You are the Best Top Scorer currently until the contest is ended! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The contest is almost over! 1 day and a few of hours left!ย 
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    16900 new high score for me!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Great score @Pummy Raj ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Sorry but not sure if @Ashraf score was going toย be accepted or not so I gave it another shot and did a lot better! Hopefully this one holds up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?