lost lives? what happened

Options
pchaney777
pchaney777 Posts: 14 Level 2
So I am in facebook  playing alphabetty saga had at least 50 lives sent from friends. Left facebook went to another page. I came back later signed in pulled up app and all the lives are gone. Where did they go and why did they disappear?

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

I understand how disappointed you must feel over losing so many stored Lives in your game.

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

Lives can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook, or, if you play on mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on.

Bear in mind also that if you have loads of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can reset the mailbox to free some memory and improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

I added some Gold Bars to your game for the inconvenience. 
    Don't miss out the Weekly Word Challenge when you are here in the Community to get the chance to win more Gold Bars to your game. If you can't find any words on this week's challenge there'll be a new on Thursday under Discussions

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?