🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

4 year anniversity today

Options
kwilly913
kwilly913 Posts: 16 Level 2
today i recieved my 4yr anniversity badge an a name dropper badge don't i get any gold gold for either  badge? it would b such a nice gift i'll even settel for a halmark card lol

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @kwilly913 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    You get these badges that means badges will help you to get more points! 😉
    They cannot give you gold bars but if you reached 5000+ points, you can get gold bars by Community Team! 😉
    You can check this discussion is called "How to get more points and badges" for new players by Community Team! 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/259021/how-to-get-points-in-the-community-and-what-they-are-for
    And this discussion is called "You reached 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000 points to get gold bars ( 5,000 and 10,000 ) and give amazing Community box ( 25,000 and 50,000 ) by Community Team! 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/259029/points-now-give-amazing-rewards-dont-miss-this
    I am so happy to see you are joining this community and happy 4th anniversary on King Community! 🎂
    I wish you can reached up your points! 😉
    Have a King weekend! 👑
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    You are welcome! 😉 @kwilly913
    If you have playing any King games, you can tap to 'Games' ( on upper left ) to select your Game, then you can check these contests to give you gold bars/free boosters too! 😉 For example : Community Team will notice everyone to join these contests such as which levels are you from, how many points are you get, and other more competitions! ( It's show announcement by Community Team ) 😉 
    Contest finished that means the contest is over or have no longer or expired date! 
    So can you got this? 😉

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?