(Finished) Win Gold Bars -Spot the 5 differences (First Round)

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 441 Community Manager

Hello Diamond Hunters!

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate 
It only takes a second! As easy as that πŸ˜‰

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

For those of you who don't know me, I am @QueenRaffie, King games Master and Diamond lover and.. it’s time for a little fun! 

Spot the 5 differences between Bernadette and Lucy images

How does it work?

There will be 5 Rounds: Every Tuesday and Friday I will post a picture with only one difference to be found
(the original image is on the left, the image with the differences is on the right).
pssst... if you have some troubles spotting the differences, remember your browser can be zoomed in/zoomed out  ;) 

This will be the first Round. On Friday I will reveal the winners and move on to the 2nd Round
Post below which difference you find. For example "The left earring of Bernadette is missing" 

Prizes

3 participants guessing all them right will get 20 Gold bars
3 participants randomly picked up will receive 10 Gold bars 
That will be revealed by the end of the five rounds. 

🀩 EASY! 

Let's start with the First Round!

You have until 30th of August 12:00 CET to pick one difference for Round 1 if you wanna win Gold Bars!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Prev1

Comments

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 354 Game Expert
    AHA! lucy's purse button has 2 lines, not 3 as it is in the right photoπŸ€¨πŸ”Ž
    πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž

• LimLim Posts: 5,556 Game Expert
    edited August 27
    Hello and no time no see! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    I love spot the difference when I was a kid! 😜
    Well done as you notice us on this game's contest first time! πŸ‘
    I find that difference is "Lucy's apron purse has three buttons (right difference image)" πŸ˜‰

I mentioned you if you have playing this game :
    @PummyRaj, @mysticalmysty, @Foley1362, @johamilton, @Ashraf, @RegalRenz, @Marycross, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Leony, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ and other players 
    Can you find out one difference on images? πŸ€“
    I wish you can good for your looking this! πŸ‘

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

hey @Lim we found the same mistakeπŸ˜…

edited August 27
    hey @Lim we found the same mistakeπŸ˜…
    Haha! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ;
    QueenRaffie says "These images have one difference only on Round 1" 
    Good finding! πŸ‘
    She will post another one difference on Friday when she will reveals players who will move on Round 2.
    Remember she will post their rounds very Tuesday and Friday only. There are 5 rounds on this contest. πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

and I looking for another error in this image, and there is only one in this🀣🀣

and I looking for another error in this image, and there is only one in this🀣🀣
    Of course! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😁 
    I am looking again too, there is one difference only on this round. It's really! πŸ€“
    This round has one difference only! 
    There are 5 rounds (5 differences), one round is every Tuesday and Friday only. 
    She will reveals winners who will move on Round 2 /Friday. πŸ˜‰

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited August 28
    The clasp on the opening of the purse ..one has 2 and the other has 3
    Thanks for the tag Lim    
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Thanks for the tag @Lim. I had to save the image and zoom in but the difference is in the button that's on the purse. One has three holes and the other only has two. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for tagging me @Lim

There's  two holes in the purse on the left and 3 holes in the purse on the right
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,207 Superstar
    Thank you @Lim for the tag. I agree that the # of clasps on the purse is different. 2 on the left and three on the right. Bring on the next round πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • leslieflamingoleslieflamingo Posts: 1
    The old lady, Grandma (? ) Is taller.
  • rasel1245rasel1245 Posts: 8

Hello Diamond Hunters!

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

For those of you who don't know me, I am @QueenRaffie, King games Master and Diamond lover and.. it’s time for a little fun! 

How does it work?

There will be 5 Rounds: Every Tuesday and Friday I will post a picture with only one difference to be found
    (the original image is on the left, the image with the differences is on the right).
    pssst... if you have some troubles spotting the differences, remember your browser can be zoomed in/zoomed out  ;) 

This will be the first Round. On Friday I will reveal the winners and move on to the 2nd Round
    Post below which difference you find. For example "The left earring of Bernadette is missing" 

Prizes

🀩 EASY! 

You have until 30th of August 12:00 CET to pick one difference for Round 1 if you wanna win Gold Bars!

Hello Diamond Hunters!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

How does it work?

Prizes

🀩 EASY! 

• rasel1245rasel1245 Posts: 8
    The difference between the left and right image is the bag button.In the left picture the button have 2 spot but in right the button have 3 spot.

• KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Lim , the button the purse is different. 2 threads on the left and three threads on the right.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,414 Superstar
    edited August 30
    Hello @QueenRaffie, I am glad to join the contest in time!!! 

The difference is - Clasp of Lucy's purse has 3 bars, where as the original has only 2 bars :D :D 

Hey @Lim, This time, I have not received your tag too :(  Probably @mysticalmysty also might not have received your tag.  So I am tagging and giving a call to our dear Mysty to enter the contest πŸ€—