๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #4 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Which helper would you like the most?

LimLim Posts: 5,765 Game Expert
Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹
I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Today I ask you about this game's poll isย "Which helper would you like the most?"
List all of the helpers :
1. Bottles (Unlock on level 8)
You need to linkย all the perfume Bottlesย byย linking them with Charms of the same color.ย When a Bottle is cleared, itย releases perfume, raising the water level. Water will affect the physics of the Charms byย making them float. Here is my example as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

2. Keys ๐Ÿ”‘ (Unlock on level 18)
Key help to unlock the charms/diamonds/dolls/boxes/etc.ย Locksย trap other Charms insideย and can only be destroyed ifย they are linked with their respective key. Here is my example as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

3. Brooch (Unlock on level 161)
The Brooch is aย destructible element that cannot be linked. Itโ€™s usually 4 times bigger than Charms (2x2 size of Charm) and can have up toย 8 โ€œlayersโ€ of Pearlsaround it. Here is my example as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

4. Bird Eggs ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅš (Unlock on level 201)
The Wooden Eggย is a destructible blocker but mostly is helper!ย 

Here is my examples as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

So let's choose the helper when you will like the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below. ๐Ÿ˜‰)ย 

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #4 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Which helper would you like the most? 2 votes

Bottles
0%
Keys
0%
Brooch
100%
Lucas_Yan_MaiaLim 2 votes
Bird Eggs
0%

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,765 Game Expert
    edited August 31
    Brooch
    I would like the most isย "Brooch"ย because I love it explodes all the blockers and charms but I need use more moves to destroy 5-8 times! Charming! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So what about you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also mentioned you if you have playing this game :
    @PummyRaj,ย @Foley1362,ย @RegalRenz,ย @mysticalmysty,ย @Leony,ย @Lucas_Yan_Maia,ย @Ashraf,ย @Kimkay,ย @KitKathySuzyQ,ย @"Jelly Jenny"ย ,ย @QueenRaffie,ย @QueenMia,ย @Sabrina_Menin,ย @Kimberly_Martin,ย @Marycrossย and other players.ย 

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Game Expert
    Brooch
    i LOVE the pearl brooch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’Ž
    he looks like a chemical gem made by lucy that blows up everything๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    ย  ย  ย LY____โœ ๐Ÿ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTER๐Ÿ’Ž

• LimLim Posts: 5,765 Game Expert
    Brooch
    i LOVE the pearl brooch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’Ž
    he looks like a chemical gem made by lucy that blows up everything๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    Of course! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    We think Brooch is the most helpful to explodes everything! Yes! It's made by Lucy! ๐Ÿค“
    Thanks for your voting this poll! ๐Ÿค—