977 is going to make me quit the game...

Francl27Francl27 Posts: 17 ✭✭
So frustrating. I had infinite lives for an hour and never even got close enough to use a hammer or justifying getting extra moves.

How in the world did anyone beat it? Also birds are STUPID.

Comments

• queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    Francl27 said:
    So frustrating. I had infinite lives for an hour and never even got close enough to use a hammer or justifying getting extra moves.

How in the world did anyone beat it? Also birds are STUPID.

Superr!!!!
    I want infinty!!!!!

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    It was from getting a chest key, lol.
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 299 Community Manager
    Hello @Francl27 :)

I believe our legend @Lim can help you beat level 977 since she's a master of this game  :3

Also, since you're here, don't forget to look at our Contests, there's always something to win on the Community and it starts here with a chance to win 25 Gold bars or here helping the Studio design level 1000

Have a SASSY start of the week  :3

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 
    Give us feedback for level 2000 and Win Gold Bars here!
  • LimLim Posts: 4,778 Legend
    Okay! @QueenRaffie๐Ÿ‘Œ
    Oh! I know this level is very tricky level! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    But I will check again this level then I will help him/her soon! 
    Have a SASSY weekend! โ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’ŽโœจI am shining like a diamond!โœจ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’  Diamond Diaries Saga ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’Ž

How many levels?: 995 levels currently! 

** Remember 15 new levels will released every two Thursdays **

โœจ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

edited September 23
    Hello! @Francl27 ๐Ÿ‘‹
    Sorry for my late reply as I still check this tricky level today! So finally I will help you to solve this level right now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I show you can destroy the blockers then the diamond will drop to the line complete on Picture 1.

Firstly, you don't link the helpful birds first as they haven't appear early yet! So you must link vertical ray charm or cross ray charm or star ray charm from picture 2 to 3.

Next, you can link special ray charms to destroy the blockers here from picture 4 to 6!

Finally, you can link the helpful birds then they will help you to destroy the blockers here when you have less than 8-10 moves left. After they will appear, you link again on picture 7!

I wish you can do it until you complete this tricky level! ๐Ÿ˜‰

** If you get so close to few of the blockers left, you must use 1 round hammer to smash them as well! ๐Ÿ‘ **

I also mentioned you to join this game's contests! 

๐Ÿ…Help the Studio design level 1000 and win a special badge!๐Ÿ…(It's ended on 24th September) 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/265630/help-the-studio-design-level-1000-and-win-a-special-badge/p1

๐Ÿ’Ž Contest - Win Gold Bars by helping Lucy ๐Ÿ’Ž (It's ended on 5th October) 

https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/266060/contest-lucy-needs-your-help/p1

Have a SASSY weekend! โ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Oh I know what to do. I just don't have enough moves to make enough combos to make it work (and half the time I can't even use the birds anyway because I don't get usable sets of 3 down there).
    Hello! @Francl27 ๐Ÿ‘‹
    I can see this level is changed right now! 
    So I show you this level is before fixing and after fixing! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Before fixing 

After fixing 

So I think you can play this level is NO problem! ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you still stuck this level is changed, please let me know on your comment below, then I will help you to solve this level! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a SASSY weekend! โค๏ธ