🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Just want to say Hi, I'm new here.

Options
cjsalmon
cjsalmon Posts: 1 Newbie

Right now I'm stuck on level 425 cc soda. Is there anyway to win more boosters? Need some to get thru this one!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,562 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @cjsalmon 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because this discussion/forum is Diamond Diaries Saga (not Candy Crush Soda Saga) while I cannot help you to solve this level on Candy Crush Soda Saga. (I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Saga only.) 😔

Don't worry! You can click here then you click on "Ask A Question", finally you ask to stuck this level and you wait for Superstars Team or Community Team will help you. 😉

And you don't miss out to join here our Contests (win gold bars / boosters) on Candy Crush Soda Community. 😉

Have a sodalicious day! 🍬

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @cjsalmon 👋

Don't worry! I will tagging Candy Crush Soda Expert Players will help you how to pass level 425 on Candy Crush Soda Saga! 😉

@Yosca, @BeckyBubblegum and @LizzyLemondrop

** If you have any questions on Candy Crush Soda Saga on next time, you make click here to ask a question on "Support" of Candy Crush Soda Community. **

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Lim. Hi @cjsalmon. I hope you enjoy playing Soda. I have replayed this level and you need to make striped and wrapped candies near the blockers. Also if you have the double fish try to make striped/wrapped candy next to it, and use them together. Always work forward near the blockers. Just keep trying crushing 💪🏻

• thetotaltiffany
    thetotaltiffany Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hola hello bonjour

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! / Hola! @thetotaltiffany 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

My name is Lim while I'm Diamond Diaries Expert Player (just like Charlie the helpful bird) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 😊

And you also check to see "Get Started", "Contest Area", "Player's Corner" and more on Community Hub.

So you can better to read here 👈 (This solve discussions by Elsa the Superstar) that I hope you can understand how to learn more about King Community. 😊

👑 It's making the world playful! 👑

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?