🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

From my game episode race gone....i cannot see race now.... also wins gold not get...

JoelMJoy
JoelMJoy Posts: 1 Newbie

I caanot participate in episode race...now i am in 1498 level...after log out episode race nog come back.... how to get back episode race?? Now not visible in game screen....

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello! @JoelMJoy 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you complete one level that I hope City Challenge is back? 🤔

If you complete one level but City Challenge is still not back, you can see important notes here 👇

When you log out then relogin with Facebook/King Account on this game, unfortunately new event/challenge has disappeared. Why? 😢

You can click here is "My special event just disappeared?" then you see their insightful answers by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

** So please DON'T uninstall and reinstall, disconnected and reconnected and clear cache on this game, you can still receive your new events/challenges are here! If you have done these steps, unfortunately new events/challenges are gone or reset. **

I hope you can understand to read these notes and don't worry! You can continue playing first new level on every map while can see another city challenge again! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer gerenal contests that you can chance to win free gold bars. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?