🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why are my jewel matches releasing before I release them?

Options
Rockb84
Rockb84 Posts: 8 Level 2

jewel matches release too early(before I release my finger)which makes the game Pretty much unplayable. Doesn’t do all the time. What is wrong, is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,883 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Rockb84 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This question is really not clear to me! 😅❓

So I have given 2 problems are linking match mistakes or no shuffling moves bug :

1. Linking match mistakes

If you want to unlink them when you link them too early, don't worry! You can click here to read and follow these answers that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

Or 2. No Shuffling Moves Bug

How about you can restart your device and update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If still not worked, How about you tried to follow troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens and has shuffling moves. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?