🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

The Katt

TheKATT
TheKATT Posts: 8 Level 2

I am new to the King Community but, not to the Candy Soda Crush game. I have been playing for a few years now and have noticed when I log on to the game it, starts at the beginning of the game on Level 1 and I am past level 900. Does this mean to start collecting points and items i need to start over at Level 1

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @TheKATT 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Saga when you login back on Facebook/King Account? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

** If you have followed these steps completed but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here. **

By the way, this game's Community is Diamond Diaries Saga (not Candy Crush Soda Saga) while I have asked any one of Community Team move this thread to Candy Crush Soda Community.

Hello! @Lola_Pop 👋

Can you please move this support thread to Candy Crush Soda Support Community? Thank you! 😊

** If you have any questions on Candy Crush Soda Saga on next time, please you make sure to click here to ask a question on "Support" of Candy Crush Soda Community. Thank you! **

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out more contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a sodalicious day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?