🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

where are my Gifts/ All I get are Lives

Options
ILMPittie
ILMPittie Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello! I am confuse on this game, I am on Level 242, and ALL I have been getting on here is Lives, NO GIFTS!!! I send gifts to My Team Players, & I get NOTHING!! I have been buying my Own Gifts, or I win and I get gifts. I mean is this how this game is Suppose to be playing??? Because it's getting Very Boring Now!! And when I wanted to send in a Report, to King, it wouldn't allow me too, only taking Mobile. I am playing this game on my Laptop!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @ILMPittie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you are asking "Jeweller's Club" on this game? 🤔

I think the team players are very inactive, so they cannot help you to give you lives/boosters on this event. Very sorry! 😔

When you start playing this game while see this event is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. But it gives you 2 weeks every event (maybe) 🤔. I hope you can understand to read it and complete this event. 😊

By the way, their team is still testing (that's means it's still not complete to be fixed) and selecting some players randomly have this new event on this game.

If you want to get more lives on this game, You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer gerenal contests that you can chance to win free gold bars. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?