🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?

Options

Answers

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

It's very frustrating that you can't go through stages in the game and move forward, nor can you earn points for diamonds, it's been stuck in stage 3968 for a week and a half, what do we do???

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,696 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Thank you for your asking again. 🤗

When you still failed and stucked this impossible level if you have no moves then purchase 5 extra moves will popped up, you click on close button then you will lose your lives but the diamonds can be still collected on collect the diamonds mission. After you did collecting all of the diamonds on collect the diamonds mission completed, you would be won 10 gold bars every tasks. So if you got so close on this impossible level, you can use extra moves or hammer boosters better to pass. 😊

Anyway, Community Team has not been answered me yet due to their super busy to do and help the players around King Community right now. So we are still waiting until they are back to answer us, then they check these new impossible levels then fix them easier or not on this/next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks again! 🙏🤗

Then we have great news as Level 4000 would be coming then we would be celebrating Level 4000 on this game on next Tuesday! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    Options

i will not play anymore untile you solve that i cant have points when this level is only 3 daimond and to finish one is so hard i cant progress erning diamond even that soooo bay bay 😌

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! That's shame! But Community Team answered me Level 3968, 3972, 3975, 3977, 3982 and 3986 have been start reported now then they will fixing these levels easier or not on this/next week. 🤔

• skyhi67
    Options

ok thank u i hope it will help ❤

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and We hope these impossible levels should be fixed easier on this/next week. Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game so much now! 😊

• skyhi67
    Options

i did it i passed all levels till this week 👍

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations and Way to go again! Finally you did passed impossible level 3968 on this game! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done again! @skyhi67 👍😄

Come on! Let's continue challenge playing and completing to the max level (Level 3995) on this game right now! You can do it again! ✊😄

And we found Level 3982 and 3986 are also another new impossible levels too. These another new impossible levels have been reported already on yesterday then we will waiting for their team fix these levels easier or not on this/next week. 🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo again! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed max level on this game again! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again and Me too! @skyhi67 👍😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?