🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

good bye

Options
Coqdor91
Coqdor91 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Guys

At least iam on the top level ; i spend all help from family, my money in his game fall to 0,00 😀

No new level till 20 days its time for me to say you good bye and good luck😎

Take care with virus and wear mask 😼

Regards

Fabien

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Coqdor91 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

What's your current level are stuck on this game? 🤔

Have you completed max level (Level 1550) on this game? 🤔

If yes, 🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

New levels will start released on 6th August 2020

You can click here to read that information (Are you missing new levels on this game?) have written by myself on 9th July 2020 that I hope you can understand to read it if you haven't read it yet. 😊

So please be patient until 6th August. 😊

If you feel like bored, you can replay previous levels to challenge 3 stars or play another King's Game if you have playing them. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?