🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 405 lives disappear

Options
phusty01
phusty01 Posts: 1 Newbie

on level 405 have won SEVERAL times progress to 406 if lose level all lives disapear even if had 5 going into level. when reopen go back to level 405 and have to replay

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @phusty01 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you update the latest version of this game or use strong Internet Connection (online) or restart the device that I hope nothing this happens? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

Please Follow That steps who is described by diamond lim. 👆👆👆👆 Your problem Has been solved

have fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?