🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

diffrent

Options
moo_moo_49
moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

How come the game on the pc computer on Facebook different from my mobile phone it plays the same but few of the items are diffrent why is this happing

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @moo_moo_49 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game with PC! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

You can continue to play another new levels on mobile! (Level 1655 is last or max level currently) 😉

By the way, their team always released 15 new levels on this game with mobile devices mostly every Thursday but with PC slowly and boosters cannot be transferred with any devices.

You can also see "Why is my progress different on 2 devices" information that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @moo_moo_49 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game with PC! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

You can continue to play another new levels on mobile! (Level 1655 is last or max level currently) 😉

By the way, their team always released 15 new levels on this game with mobile devices mostly every Thursday but with PC slowly and boosters cannot be transferred with any devices.

You can also see "Why is my progress different on 2 devices" information that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?