🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why won't my progress save or even hold my collected diamonds on facebook gameroom?

Options
lizzybordan
lizzybordan Posts: 1 Newbie

I wanted to play on facebook gameroom, but my progress will not save and it won't even collect the diamonds that I get on each level. Every single time I finish a level it asks me to start collecting, but nothing saves. If I exit the gameroom all progress is lost and I am at level 1 again.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can playing again on Facebook to check your current progress first. If it's still your current level on Facebook, then you can playing again on Facebook Gameroom to check your current progress that I hope this helps. 😊

If you haven't saved your progress on Facebook Gameroom, Don't worry about this problem! 😉 How about you can click here (Facebook/Facebook Gameroom) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game with Facebook Gameroom! 😊

If it's still not worked, Can you take a screenshot of this problem?

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

Click on "How to take a screenshot" 👈

Also can you send your "Game ID" as their team will check your progress first?

Click on "How to find your Game ID" 👈

** If you have taken your screenshot of this problem and sent your game ID on this game, we can help you faster and better. 😊 **

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?