Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I was playing with a team and after we finished the 100 levels together, they disappeared. What happened? Will there be another team?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! @Pat2000 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Congratulations! You and your team players completed 100 levels while get these rewards. Well done! 👍
How about you close and reopen this game that I hope another team feature is back, if no, I think you must wait for another feature/event will be released soon. Keep your eyes out! 😊
** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **
Have a SASSY day! ❤️
Hello! @Pat2000 👋
I think you must wait for another feature/event will be released soon. Keep your eyes out! 😊