🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I want change my email ID for same game?

Options
Priyacandy
Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

I'm using old email ID.. now I have new mail ID so can I change my email ID.. I don't want loose my records .. now I was completed 8000 level..

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You make sure connect with your old email address account first, then you still save your progress on this game!

Your old and new email address account cannot sync your progress on any King's Game. (except King and Facebook Account can be synced your progress)

Then How do I change my King account password or email address?

Changing your King account password or email address is a 7 step process. Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.king.com in a web browser.
    2. In the top-right menu, click on "Games".
    3. Click on any game (it doesn't matter which!)
    4. In the top-left corner, click "Log in".
    5. Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings".
    6. Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again.
    7. You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password.

I hope this helps! 😊

By the way, this game support community is Diamond Diaries Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

** If you have any questions on this game, please ask a question here that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Support Community. **

@Lola_Pop - Please moves this thread to Candy Crush Support Community, thank you! 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?