🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

stuck at level 363

Options
KingAiden
KingAiden Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello!

I am stuck at level 363. I can not get my reward so the level will not go to 364. It's several days that i not can get the reward!

Can somebody help me?? 😥

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope you can get this reward and get to next new level! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @KingAiden 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ⭐️ ⭐️

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!

Can you please explain a bit more about what is going on when you try to go to level # 364? And also, what is that reward that you are talking about? Is it the 10 Gold Bars, that we receive after finishing the collection of 200 / 400 / 600 Diamonds? Or is it something else?

Will it be possible for you to show a screenshot of your map screen? So that, I can see which reward you are talking about? This webpage will help you ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now, to post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the empty comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Dazzling rest of the day 💎 💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?