🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

stuck on level

Options
copperpup
copperpup Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 620 and have earned all the gems for a necklace, however, when I click to claim the reward, it doesn't give it to me and I cannot move to the next level. I have tried for multiple days and it will do nothing.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you make sure to use Strong Internet Connection and update the latest version that you can reached next level and nothing this happens. 😊

If it's still not worked, Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?