🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Disappointed in "teams" chosen for me

Options
ToriaD
ToriaD Posts: 1 Newbie

Does anyone else find that the teams chosen by the game when there are challenges, seem like one team member never sends and then challenge ends or time runs out and you don't/can't get the reward. I like to choose to give lives but the "moves" only appear maybe once a day and never when needed.

i'm finding it frustrating that I have to participate in challenges & get stuck with teammates that don't play often & there's no opt out. Waiting for all these different challenge screens to load takes from my play time.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?