moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

I can not pass level 594 i try and try so can somebody tell how

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

I will check this level first then I will come back to help you soon. πŸ˜‰

Need Gold Bars on this game? JoinΒ Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

I am back to help you how to pass level 594 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

Firstly, you make sure link vertical (cross is better) ray charm then link it to hit charm boxes. After wasting more moves, circle blast charms, helpful birds and flowers are released. You also link the helpful birds to help you to hit charm boxes (without flowers yet) but hit the flowers mostly and link circle blast charms to hit charm boxes too.

After hitting charm boxes, you can follow linking to collect the bottles that the diamonds will floating up. You make sure link special ray charms to destroy charms that the diamonds will floating up to the line easily. πŸ˜‰

I have tried playing this level with 2nd try and without using boosters and extra moves today. πŸ˜„

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. πŸ˜‰

"You can do it!" Said Lucy. πŸ˜„

Have a SASSY day! πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

Let me show you my tips of how to pass level 594 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

You can see my following screenshot's tips on below πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

I completed this level easily with 2nd try and without using boosters and extra moves today. πŸ˜„

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. πŸ˜‰

"You can do it!" Said Lucy. πŸ˜„

You can also learn my linking skills here! 😎

You can continue commenting on comment box below here. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

Have a SASSY day! πŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?