Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support β Get help here
Is anyone else having trouble with this level?
Seems like there's not enough bottles to get the last diamond high enough.
The last 5 moves no bottles appeared.
Played on Android.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! ππ
Finally I am back to answer you now! π
Yes! You are right! This level is an another impossible to us again. π’
So I try playing my best in this level but it's still failed many times today. π’
And it's nothing so close as the bottles are still no enough to be popped.
By the way, I will asking and reporting to King Community Team this level should be easier as well. π
Anyway, I use 5 extra moves once only to pass this level on yesterday.
Have a wonderful and sassy day! ππ
This should be listed as a super hard level since we canβt finish it without using gold bars. I should have checked here first before I wasted my hammers and cross hammers trying to finish. I assume the developers did this on purpose.
I have tried for two days to beat this level long enough bottles ?
Woohoo! Way to go! πππ
Thank you @Diamond Lim for checking the level! I used 5 extra moves and managed to finish this level πΊ
Have a nice day!
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! ππ
We are sorry for your reply because we can only usingΒ English Language in thisΒ support that we canΒ understanding / helping youΒ in King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useΒ Google TranslateΒ to translate English Language as well on next time. π
Anyway, this level has been reported already and please be patient waiting on next Monday then King Community Team will checking and fixing this level easier. π
Level 1991 is veel te moeilijk, veel te weinig flessen, dit moet makkelijker gemaakt worden.
Don't worry! Let me check this level first then I will coming back to answer you soon. π
By the way, thanks for your feedback! π€
Yes, I am having the same problem with level 1991.