🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Rival Challenge

Options
splasha
splasha Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, new here. Just a quick question if I may.

Is there a limit on the Rival Challenge? Like, Gold or number of times? I ask because I'm competing with a Lady for the past two weeks :)

Thanks

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Jeweller's Trial

How does it work? 🤔

Okay! When it's your turn now! You look at what's goal (given one type goal only) to be completed such as collect charms, diamonds drop to the necklace line and more. Then you can play next new level only that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 😊

After you complete the goal while can get 1 gold bar on goal bar's goal of this feature (but it's still not given to you yet then waiting for rival player will lose or not), it's rival player turn and you wait for rival player is playing the goals too. 😊 When rival player complete the goal, it's back to your turn again! But the goal will become harder to complete! 😮

If you lose the goal after time up, the rival player win then rival player got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player.

If the rival player lose the goal after time up, it's you win then you got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player. 😊

Anyway, we are not sure when features are released because the system will released features randomly day by day on this game. 😉

You can also check to learn this game's guides and vote polls on my below signature. 👇

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?