🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Teammates not joining in on the fun!

Karona1313
Karona1313 Posts: 3 Newbie
I wish that the people who don't play the game were able to be deleted from my friend's list. 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Hmm...! It's not clear to me! But I will like to answer all of your questions to you. 😉

1. Inactive Friends/Players who don't playing this game

Very sorry for your reply because we cannot delete Diamond Diaries Players/Friends who don't playing this game. 😔

Unless you can delete your friends with Facebook. (but cannot with Kingdom)

** I have tried no selected Friends List on Facebook then all of friends/players are disappeared. I have reselected it then all of friends/players are still same. **

Don't worry! Keep our eyes out until new friends/players added who play this game. 😊

2. Inactive players with features

When these features (Jeweller's Club/Carmen Team Event) released, then these event's system will choose the players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. Very sorry! 😔

Keep trying until you complete features! 👍😄

So I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?