🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

stigtorg
stigtorg Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi!

I can not / will not find my account when I log in to play Daimond diaries Saga. I have to start from the beginning, first board.

Answers

• stigtorg
    stigtorg Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi!

I can not / will not find my account when I log in to play Daimond diaries Saga. I have to start from the beginning, first board.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you still cannot connect with your Facebook/Kingdom Account on this game :

Don't worry! You can click here (Facebook) then you select a device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem that I hope this helps.

If you want to connect Kingdom Account, you can click AndroidApple orWindows 10 App then read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem too.

If you lost your current level on this game :

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?