Help

Bev56
Bev56 Posts: 1 Newbie

anyone have hints on level 2003

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will back to answer you soon. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋😄

I am back to answer you now! 😃

I have checked playing this level then there is still not very impossible yet. So let me help you how to pass level 2003 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can see these keys where unlocked on :

You can collect the left or right key but please don't link middle key (as you cannot link so many charms and middle space becomes less on second stage). After unlocking while the diamond can moves on left or right, you make sure link charms until the diamond sits on the ground while moves on second stage. 😉

After that, please don't link the charms/helpful birds on left or right first, you make sure link them on middle place then the helpful birds also released on middle place. You link the helpful birds then they will help you to collect the keys unlocked these diamonds. 😉

After unlocking these diamonds, you can link them on left or right place and continue linking star ray charms to destroy these blockers easier. 😉

Tada! I have completed this level with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

I also shown you to learn linking skills if you want to be interested learning. 😎

Good luck and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?