Patsy1812
Patsy1812 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can somebody help me with level 1868? Thanks Patsy1812

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,271 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,271 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😄

I am back to answer you now! 😃

I have checked playing this level then there is still not very impossible yet. So let me help you how to pass level 1868 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

Firstly, you can see these keys where targeted on and the middle diamond moves to left or right after collecting below one of charm box first. After collecting the middle of charm box, the controller will take a middle diamond while the perfume bottles will be released on middle.

Then horizontal ray charm can be linked to perfume bottles, vertical ray charm can be linked to keys and boxes, cross ray charm can be linked to perfume bottles, boxes and keys, star ray charm can be linked to them and purple blockers.

After unlocking the dolls, you can link horizontal/cross/star ray charms to destroy them easily again. Star ray charms are really perfect to destroy the purple blockers, dolls and perfume bottles.

While a moment, you must careful which one place is better that you can link more charms while where the diamond dropped? Left or Right?

If you want let the diamond dropped left, you make sure collect the right box completed first (If right, collect the left box first).

Then let's continue linking until you collect all of diamonds from goal completed before no more moves left! 😉

Tada! I play this level completed with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

I also shown you to learn linking skills if you want to be interested learning. 😎

Good luck and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?