💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge? ⚫⚪

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) 😊

Oh! I wanna to tell you this new challenge is No Colour Image Challenge. Wow! Really? 😲

Haha! It's really yes! 😄

Because I have an idea for this new challenge on last week but there is no this challenge on contests and discussions around King Community yet.

Do you remember what's colour charm with what shaped on Diamond Diaries Saga? 😏

If yes, come on! You can join and answer this challenge now! 😄

So I will give you this no colour image here 😉 :

After checking this no colour image, it's time to give these 3 questions from this image for you. 😉

Q1. How many red charms are on this image?

Q2. How many blue charms are on this image?

Q3. How many green charms are on this image?

❗ Hint ❗

You must remember what's charm with following what shaped on Diamond Diaries Saga if you have playing this game. 😉

After got answers to check these 3 questions, you don't need to use spoiler feature and just answer these three questions as it's just for fun! Then what do you think this challenge? 😉

After answering these questions, you can check answers here! 😉

** Psst..! It's not contest, just for fun! 😄 **

Also check my fun topic discussions here, click on spoiler (if you are interested / who haven't answered yet) :

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out HERE! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer HERE! 🏆😄

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

📱 Download and Play Diamond Diaries Saga HERE now!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?