🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

I made a new team with a bunch of friends because we had an inactive leader

Options
alezio
alezio Posts: 421 Level 3

Hello,

Me and a couple of friends decided to make a new team because the previous one had an inactive leader. I am a pretty much a hardcore player who can get 50k+ trophies every season, but that doesn't apply to my friends. It doesn't matter how many trophies you get so you don't need to stress yourself. We pretty much just chat and play. So if anyone wants to join, here is our team.

I have already gathered up 1 million steps and i am close to 1 million wumpa fruits as well.

I know in the second picture you see more trophies, but that's because i got some in my previous team before i left. Thanks

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?