💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2730 has very problem! (Fixed)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,748 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! 😉

But you can join and ask here with using German Language on German Corner. @Spinnifix and @DieOmimi are German Players that they can helping players on German Corner. 🇩🇪 Thanks! 😊

Don't worry! Community Team answered me this level was still checked then fixed today soon. Please be patience and thanks 😉

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Diamond_Lim

Don't worry! Community Team answered me this level was still checked then fixed today soon. Please be patience and thanks! 😉

• Jan5643
    Jan5643 Posts: 2 Newbie

Tried to play level 2730. It's impossible to finish

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Jan5643 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I know this level has very problem as top middle diamond has collected completed, so we cannot move upward to continue linking and collecting them many times mostly. 😥

But I have completed this level on few days ago as luckily that top middle diamond has no dropped down to the necklace. So I must link to collect the first four diamonds quickly completed before that top middle diamond collect completed. Then I can move upward to continue collecting another diamonds and finally I complete this level! 😄

So you must link to collect the first four diamonds quickly completed before that top middle diamond collect completed. Then you can move upward to continue collecting another diamonds and finally you can complete this level too! 😄

I think we should keep try playing this level so... many times but I have reported this level to Community Team on few days ago already. Then Community Team answered me their team will be fixing this level soon. Please be patience until this level fixed or you can keep try playing this level (should many times) until you can collect the first four diamonds quickly completed before that top middle diamond collect completed then you can move upward to continue collecting another diamonds. 😉

If you want to earn more gold bars on this game, you always collecting 5 the diamonds (if top middle diamond collect completed) first then you failed this level when you have 0 moves left. Attention! You make sure have 0 moves left then don't purchase 5 extra moves, then you failed this level but you can earn more 5 diamonds from Bernadetta Mission Feature that you can earn more gold bars on this game until this level fixed.

Hope you can understand to read and do it! Thank you for your reporting this level. 😊

Anyway, I have checked another next new levels are still no problem. I promise! 😉

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• MonicaTanguma
    MonicaTanguma Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022

2730 has a glitch that needs repair.

Yes you can pass level if you get all 3 middle diamonds with a hammer before the top diamond drops thru pearls. Sometimes you dont even have time to do that.

We are supposed to be able to pass all levels without having to pay.

I HAVE 6 ACCOUNTS. It forced pay to play in ALL but 1 to pass this level.

THIS LEVEL IS NOT HARD.

ITS DESIGN IS LAZY.

FIX THIS GLITCH. I will not be FORCED TO PAY TO PLAY.

Fix glitch or let me know so I can uninstall this game.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

Yes you can pass level if you get all 3 middle diamonds with a hammer before the top diamond drops thru pearls. Sometimes you dont even have time to do that.

THIS LEVEL IS NOT HARD.

ITS DESIGN IS LAZY.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

THIS LEVEL IS NOT HARD.

ITS DESIGN IS LAZY.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

THIS LEVEL IS NOT HARD.

ITS DESIGN IS LAZY.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

THIS LEVEL IS NOT HARD.

ITS DESIGN IS LAZY.

Monica

• mchardin08
    mchardin08 Posts: 7 Level 2

I am not understanding who h diamond you are saying to collect last in order to scroll up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?