🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2773, 2774 and 2779 are really very impossible! (Last Report - Fix Failed)

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,599 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Hello again! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

Oh No! Impossible levels again! Level 2773, 2774 and 2779 are really very impossible to us. I have tried playing to challenge these level without using boosters and extra moves so much but it's still failed today. Really Very Impossible again! 😭

1. Level 2773 - It's too many layers of blockers, use so many moves to hit many layers of blockers possible.

2. Level 2774 - It's impossible to hit upper charm boxes, use so many moves to hit upper charm boxes possible.

3. Level 2779 - 23 Moves is too less moves then it's too impossible to link cross/star ray charms as it's too tight to be linked to collect the dolls.

Then I check another new levels are still not problem. 👌😊

And don't be worried! I will asking Community Team to check these three levels first then we hope these three levels should be fixed easier. 😉

So who have stucked on these levels, these three levels are still reported to Community Team already. Please don't posted same questions (It's Level 2773, 2774 and 2779) on Diamond Diaries Support Community and you can continue commenting on this thread. Thank you again! ❤️😊

But unfortunately as Community Team decided these three impossible levels cannot be fixed easier. Check here. 😥

** I have no longer to be posted and reported these another next impossible new levels on Diamond Diaries Support Community as I think they cannot be fixed them easier mostly. We are very sorry but cannot help you. 😢 **

I will tagging Diamond Diaries Players again who have reached up to max level on this game with mobile devices into spoiler :

@nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@Deepakajal@huggett@Atef2020@Haotyk@annyman725@danielef8107@Farfelu@flaviojose@meercat43@Coqdor91@mdnowshad@karber@TP47@Hannam199 @user0815, @JagMacStu, @Ulla14, @powergeit@Rudiecan@miekken1@SLASH20@Bellalily7@albeesgirl67@Naline02@assen@kando4u3@Mipmop@FavorIsFair@spidervenom@AudreyL1111@dleslie@Andy_Green@MHastings@Mmmkingfan@Carmesix@tashiN86@lchen@sahelidey23@Sockermom@mozart@Mongol@casandra66thompson@mercy680@RegalRenz@Rudiecan@bianca70@Cubsn1@annmarie74@yazzzz78@mumyforever_33@Roha@redmen@Paffipuffi@julieschel@Jerms@edee@MotshidisiMoea@mkeginger@Nickp1935@lailaabelmonam@Manda3@CathySo@kristiwest@ubugrl@jbells1993@louguerrero@Pattyk999@itzidp@gladisnoe@Swinslow1214@soco1@SQuilly@wandamc@Bonni12@Dally1_zn@Michelle_Rayner_2@bgrovesnh@Hetheru@Mirra33@meenakshirudola@Judy8492@cld7lnv@jilaveanu@AnamariaTolea@sinnes526@spoat@Wallycom@Jumn@Patsy_Fields@asjbakkie@diamond_1@LoLo513@erlina1969@charlychoon@Allison_Glen@ginaboo@KatrinaChalon@pbrown1@mozart@PKuehlem@Mariskastal1971@StavrosUbud@Marcella_UX@Hipabou@kel0912@sarvowinner1@kitkat10410@xiaok@sammiew86@RJPisscat@blainecmh@rhrich1@fourpupz@Lamp24@Mcdaler@DeadBurnedTree@Olgalmz@Jerms@willmott75@soveryjio@Hell66@Diana_Smith@koepi69@jpdostie@Kuutarjamatti@rhrich1@GINGERUDY@makomako@AtirC@tanjako@nina2222@田中三善@Jan5643@mchardin08@MonicaTanguma, @jill133231, @Tanjak

Comments

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 95 Level 3

This was once a great game to play, but lately with all the unplayable levels it is getting too frustrating.

Are King trying wanting players to delete this game?

• Diamond_Lim

No. @Roha 🙄

Then can you tell me what's level are you stuck on? 🤔

I know these levels are very challenging and tricky but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves mostly. So we must keep trying to pass these levels many times until passed. We'll except we try many times but it's still failed (also some players will post level problems on Diamond Diaries Community if I also cannot passed), I will asking Community Team to fix these levels easier as well. Anyway, it's not all of levels fixed easier as let Community Team may decide not fixed them and also those levels are easy/normal/little difficult that can be passed without using boosters and extra moves.

If you stuck on what level, you can post question on this game's community that I can help you how to pass level without using boosters and extra moves. If I cannot as level is more difficult, I will asking them to fix Level if they may decide to fix it. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team.

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

I hope you can understand to read amazing skills that you can passed levels easier. 😉

And don't worry! You can still win more gold bars and boosters with features such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features on this game.

Not just these features on this game, you can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game too! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box HERE

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 95 Level 3

Thank you for your reply Diamond Lim. I am stuck on 2754.

I am usually one to wait for new levels to be released, but I’m now getting far behind. Unfortunately for some reason I haven’t seen Jewelers Club Challenge, Traders Chest or Jewelers Trial for many months so I don’t get a chance to earn gold bars, except for reaching 200, 400 or 600 diamonds. 

I used to love this game, but with so many impossible levels, like many other players, I am losing interest.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Hello again! @Roha 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2754 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can see my following tip screenshots here :

Attention! There is no helpful birds released on this level. You should link while create many star ray charms better and complete this level easier. 😉

So after you check my following tip screenshots, I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. Failure is the mother of success! 💪😊

You can also check to learn amazing linking skills here. 😎

And yep! Me too! If we have less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. It's unfortunately and sorry. 😢

So if more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this answer. 😉

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Hello again! I will tagging Diamond Diaries Players into spoiler who have reached up to max level on this game with mobile devices :

@nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@Deepakajal@huggett@Atef2020@Haotyk@annyman725@danielef8107@Farfelu@flaviojose@meercat43@Coqdor91@mdnowshad@karber@TP47@Hannam199 @user0815, @JagMacStu, @Ulla14, @powergeit@Rudiecan@miekken1@SLASH20@Bellalily7@albeesgirl67@Naline02@assen@kando4u3@Mipmop@FavorIsFair@spidervenom@AudreyL1111@dleslie@Andy_Green@MHastings@Mmmkingfan@Carmesix@tashiN86@lchen@sahelidey23@Sockermom@mozart@Mongol@casandra66thompson@mercy680@RegalRenz@Rudiecan@bianca70@Cubsn1@annmarie74@yazzzz78@mumyforever_33@Roha@redmen@Paffipuffi@julieschel@Jerms@edee@MotshidisiMoea@mkeginger@Nickp1935@lailaabelmonam@Manda3@CathySo@kristiwest@ubugrl@jbells1993@louguerrero@Pattyk999@itzidp@gladisnoe@Swinslow1214@soco1@SQuilly@wandamc@Bonni12@Dally1_zn@Michelle_Rayner_2@bgrovesnh@Hetheru@Mirra33@meenakshirudola@Judy8492@cld7lnv@jilaveanu@AnamariaTolea@sinnes526@spoat@Wallycom@Jumn@Patsy_Fields@asjbakkie@diamond_1@LoLo513@erlina1969@charlychoon@Allison_Glen@ginaboo@KatrinaChalon@pbrown1@mozart@PKuehlem@Mariskastal1971@StavrosUbud@Marcella_UX@Hipabou@kel0912@sarvowinner1@kitkat10410@xiaok@sammiew86@RJPisscat@blainecmh@rhrich1@fourpupz@Lamp24@Mcdaler@DeadBurnedTree@Olgalmz@Jerms@willmott75@soveryjio@Hell66@Diana_Smith@koepi69@jpdostie@Kuutarjamatti@rhrich1@GINGERUDY@makomako@AtirC@tanjako@nina2222@田中三善@Jan5643@mchardin08@MonicaTanguma@jill133231@Tanjak

Unfortunately as Community Team decided these three impossible levels cannot be fixed easier again. Then I have no longer to be posted and reported these another next impossible new levels on Diamond Diaries Support Community as I think they cannot be fixed them easier mostly. We are very sorry but cannot help you. 😢

Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's impossible level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's impossible level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's impossible level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I will asking and reporting what's impossible level to Studio Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

Attention! If less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Then great news, I check another another new levels (From level 2781 to 2795) are really no problem to be passed. It's much better than before! I promise! 😉

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

I hope you can understand to read them then please be apologies. Thanks. 🙏

• Tanjak
    Tanjak Posts: 11 Level 2

So, if I understood corectly I have to stop playing on level 2784 for next few weeks to be enable to have new features. As nothing as daily chalange exists in this game I have no reason to check the game every day. I dont have city chalange neither.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Yep! I also don't have City Challenge and another new features, I have Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission and Mystery Quest only too. Because we did completed levels too fast and have less than 30 levels left. @Tanjak

But whatever, I don't want waiting for another new features next many weeks forever then I check another another new levels (From level 2781 to 2795) are really no problem to be passed. It's much better than before! I promise! 😉

And you did completed these previous impossible levels. You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😄

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 196 Level 2

IT is the 2 time that the cannot fix games, level 2784 is really impossible tot play out.

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 196 Level 2

I Jean level 2774 no level 2784

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Hello there! @bianca70 👋

It's sad news as they decided these three impossible levels (Level 2773, 2774 and 2779) cannot be fixed easier. So we are very sorry but cannot help you. 😢

Yep! I agree Level 2774 is really impossible as it's impossible to hit upper charm boxes, use so many moves to hit upper charm boxes possible. So I really give up to play this level without using boosters and extra moves challenge then I use 5 extra moves once and some hammers to pass this impossible level as well. I am very sorry but cannot help you again. 😢

So you can also use them to pass this impossible level to pass this impossible level too if you got so close.

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

Attention! If less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Then great news, I check another another new levels (From level 2781 to 2795) are really no problem to be passed. It's much better than before! I promise! 😉

I hope you can pass this impossible level soon. Failure is the mother of success! 💪😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?