🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge!

Options

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations Diamond Diaries Saga for 3,000 levels and more!

My best trip destination is the Blue Ridge Parkway in the mountains of the US.

• GrammaGaming
    GrammaGaming Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

@Lola_Pop Congrats to DiDS for over 3000 levels!

Q: What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination?

A: I haven’t been on a vacation recently, but I really would like to go to NYC, or Florida. ✈️

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,942 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on Level 3000

Will name one of many wonderful trips. The last trip I took was a road trip to New Orleans.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lola_Pop and @Diamond_Lim CONGRATULATIONS level 3000 Diamond Diaries......

My favorite destination was Daytona Beach and I loved it along with visiting Walt Disney World and my next greater Destination in the Future with my son Daytona Beach and Walt Disney World together as he wasn't born at that time......

Love Beaches ♥️😉😎💯

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022
    Options

@Lola_Pop my comment said it had to be approved ? Can I ask why as I can not figure out why or what I might have mentioned in it that was taken off topic ?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the questions and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! Everyone! 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your congratulating and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @Shagunpro @Moh1977 @Boybinary @KingsDaughter14 ❤️💎😄

Then can you answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@RubyBlue1011 @me6412 - Waiting for your comment (s) approved when/if Community Team agree. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your congratulating and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! ❤️💎😄

Then can you try another answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@BuffaloGal57 - You are welcome and I know you haven't playing Diamond Diaries Saga. You just answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the question and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Yeah! We really love this wallpaper and Badge are so beautiful, amazing and sassy! I guess the badge created by @Lola_Pop and Diamond Diaries Studio Team. 😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,186 Level 5
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?