💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Mines more challenging..my power button is on the right..

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@aautz1 - Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only ☝️. I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. So I hope you can take a screenshot of show how many charms are you linked soon. 😉

Check the instructions of how to take a screenshot here. 📷😉

I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75 charms too. 😉

Failure is the mother of success! You can do it! ✊😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,365 Level 5
    Options

Thank you,@Diamond_Lim , I tried 4 level many times but very close to 50 to link....I will try later....

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Nice try and you are welcome! @Palash_Sarma 👍😄

Hope you can linking up to 50 charms first later! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,365 Level 5
    Options

Thank you so much for tips @Diamond_Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Hope you can linking up to 50 charms first later! Sassy! @Palash_Sarma 👆🔗✨😄

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022
    Options

I had a link that was 65 i think but somhowe every pics in my phone was gone and I don’t know how to get it back.

I have it on iCloud but as I said I don’t know how to get it back 😔

@Diamond_Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Hell66 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

Oh Dear! What the shame! 🙁

🌟 But I give you another tips : You can also try playing on Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) as I see you have reached up to Level 2114 completed then you make sure destroy these blockers, collect these keys but don't link these charm boxes first, then you can still linking so many charms with still 2 colour charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 50/75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• lillyb51
    lillyb51 Posts: 99 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I forgot how to show the longest link but my last one was 34 won in a row,I believe I might have snipped some off by accident in pic..tried to get them all...I'm at 4640 and pushing on ..stuck for a min ..have great day peeps ty @Diamond_Lim for tag Hun..

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @lillyb51 👋

Oops! Sorry as this badge contest is available on Diamond Diaries Saga only (not Candy Crush Saga). 😅

If you want interested to earn these badges, you make sure downloading and playing Diamond Diaries Saga here then you can start participating and show your longest link chains that you will claim these badges here! 👆🔗✨😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's start linking many charms with your finger and showing your longest link chains! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?